Low credit score with good explanation

We welcome your opinions and debate. Join our huge landlord community where we help each other for success! For serious/complicated questions please post in our protected Professional & Expert Forums. For all legal questions contact a licensed legal rep. Forum is moderated.
newmember

Low credit score with good explanation

#1 Unread post by newmember » August 5th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Wanted to rent out August 1st but took the good advice of the experienced pros here and held off because the applicants were dodgy and frankly no one made me feel comfortable at all.

Now there is an applicant with a low score who explained it was because the both had serious issues paying off their student loans. The couple are both really nice and up front about everything and want the property badly and want to move asap. I said September 1st but they are talking about August 15 which is two more weeks of rent to cover my mortgage this month (which would be really helpful).

Just wanted to check in with all the experienced people what you think about this before I pull the trigger.

Thank you all again!

1stBarrieDuplex

Re: Low credit score with good explanation

#2 Unread post by 1stBarrieDuplex » August 5th, 2018, 9:31 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »