*Investment Property Edmonton* 3 Rented Units, High Income

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
InvestOPS

*Investment Property Edmonton* 3 Rented Units, High Income

#1 Unread post by InvestOPS » January 19th, 2015, 3:13 pm

Price $575,000.00
Address 9833 79 ave, t6e1r2, edmonton

Bedrooms (#) 6 or more bedrooms
Bathrooms (#) 3 bathrooms
Size (sqft) 1367
For Sale By Owner

I am selling a Rental Property Just off of Whyte Ave in a very lovely neighborhood (Richie).

This House has 3 Units:

Unit 1 is an upstairs unit, it is a clean 2 bedroom unit with a full bathroom, fridge, stove and is the main entrance off of 79th avenue.

Unit 2 is a 3 bedroom unit at the rear of the building with 2 rooms downstairs, 1 room upstairs, full bathroom, fridge, stove, and has a separate side (East) entrance.

Unit 3 is a downstairs 2 bedroom unit with a full bathroom, stove, fridge and is accessed using the West side entrance.

All units share the laundry which is strategically placed in the middle of the house and all units have private access to it.

There are 2 furnaces in the building, new electrical installed in 2013 a large hot water tank, a decent sized garage with new shingle and insullation, 4 parking stalls at the rear, along with on street park at the front (North). There is a small flower garden and fire pit in the backyard. There are some new windows along with a couple old ones that could be replaced. New flooring throughout, freshly painted last year. No smoking or pets since I have been renting it out.

I have kept a matrix of rentors income along with bills paid out since I bought the place in 2013. Property tax is about &3500/year insurance about $1200/year.

This place has the potential to bring in over $5000/month if you do it properly.

There are currently 7 tenants in the building rite now with 1 room available for rent. I rent rooms for $700/month usually, I make exceptions for camp workers. 2 units are currently rented out as a unit and just the rear unit is rented by the room.

I include all utilities (Heat, Hot Water, Power) as they are tax rite offs and you can collect points on several different credit cards wit re-ocurring bills, on top of being able to charge more. Most of the units are furnished as well.

The square footage is 1367 per floor.

I have safe housing committee paperwork proving its good for rentors. All basement window meet requirements for renting rooms. I have fire detectors and fire extinguishers throughout the units.

Please contact Steven at 780-619-5812 for a viewing, details, or purchase.

Serious inquiries only please. See ad on kijiji here: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/e ... nFlag=true