Investor First, Representative Second!

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
Bajic

Investor First, Representative Second!

#1 Unread post by Bajic » June 10th, 2014, 3:07 pm

Dear Ontario Landlord Members,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and briefly explain some of the services as well as experiences that I may provide to you.

My name is Aaron and I recently became a Real Estate Representative for Royal LePage. Royal LePage has been known for their professionalism and extensive knowledge in the market. They have been serving many communities for over 100 years!

Although I am new in becoming a Representative, I have been investing in rental income producing properties since 2011. Currently I hold 3 properties on my own and do not plan on stopping. :) I am an excellent listener when it comes to finding out your investing needs and goals. Over the years I have developed a keen eye for selecting a suitable tenant in renting out in one of the most expensive investments you will make.

If you would like more information, or if someone you know who would be interested in listing, buying or investing in a home please feel free to contact me for a free consultation.

Warmest Regards,

Aaron Manuntag
amanuntag@royallepage.ca
(416)450-8541

Investor14

Re: Investor First, Representative Second!

#2 Unread post by Investor14 » June 10th, 2014, 8:47 pm

I'm a new investor and hope to have 3 properties this year. May I ask what area you bought in and if you recommend that area (maybe this is the wrong forum for this question, if so I'm sorry).

Bajic

Re: Investor First, Representative Second!

#3 Unread post by Bajic » June 11th, 2014, 11:57 pm

It really depends on your investing style/needs. Everyone is different in my opinion and everyone weighs out their risk tolerance differently. What I usually ask myself before every investment is, what is it specifically that I am looking in a rental property that best suit my personality/needs. (Some buy and hold, some fix and flip, some fix then refinance and do it again, rent to own, etc.) Otherwise you can spend countless weeks/months in looking for a property you don't have an idea what the end product would be. This is what happened to me during my first property, was extremely lost and my realtor did not take the time in sitting down with me and finding out specifically what I dreamed about getting. I'm always up for different investors perspective in the GTA market and the surrounding markets as well. Shoot me an email or feel free to contact me anytime, I would love to chat!

Warmest Regards,

Aaron